You are here
Inside Sales - Commercial Construction Material
Competitive pay with industry leading base salary
Room for growth opportunity, and promotion
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest recognized distributors of residential and non-residential construction and reconstruction building products in North America. With 365 locations across America, they are known for high quality people, service, and building products.
Sales Representatives will be responsible for growing business and revenue through sales and relationships.
- Provide excellent customer service through professional communication skills
- Maintain customer relations
- Apply product knowledge for up-sells and closing
- Initiate new sales processes
- Follow up with current sales processes.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Marketing/Sales or business
- 2 years of sales
- 2 years of industry sales
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Entrepreneur spirit, self-driven, and customer oriented
- 2 years inside sales
What's on Offer
Industry leading base salary with quarterly bonuses based on performance and revenue, plus comprehensive benefits package, opportunity for growth and promotion within a firm with global credibility.