You are here
Inside Sales Manager
- One of the largest electrical connector distributors in the world
- Unique family atmosphere with room for vertical growth
About Our Client
The company is one of the worlds fastest assemblers of connectors and cable assemblies. They pride themselves on their ability to make customs solutions that they can then sell to any customer. These custom solutions are what separates them from the competitions. Their custom solutions support the harsh environments of industrial, medical, military, aerospace, transportation and energy sectors worldwide.
The Inside Sales Manager is directly responsible for hiring, training and operating performance of the sales office. This Manager must work collaboratively and collegiality with the Territory Sales Manager assigned to their branch who is equally responsible for the gross profit performance as well as the operating performance of the outside sales team. The Inside Sales Manager will continually improve the branch financial and operating performance, identifying new customers and markets, continually improve the productivity and performance of the branch employees.
The Inside Sales manager will be tasked to hire and train sales reps and customer service reps who will be proficient at selling the products. They will be tasked with developing and mentoring the inside sales team and continually improve their skills. They must be able provide leadership and direction to all branch employees. The development of new customer accounts and maintaining existing accounts is paramount.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have management experience in the electronic component distribution industry
- Must have proven sales track record and ability to maintain quota
- Ideally the candidate will have experience in mentoring several inside sales representatives
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Full benefits