You are here
Inside Sales Representative
- Inside sales position in For Washington , PA
- Inside sales position
About Our Client
Our client created the secondary market for life insurance and pioneered the resulting life settlement
industry, opening a wealth of opportunities for consumers and financial professionals alike. Our
efforts have delivered more than $3 billion to policyowners for unwanted policies and launched a
global longevity market.
Discovering and nurturing new relationships as well as managing and growing existing relationships.
This position requires an individual to have exceptional phone and communication skills, a strong
work ethic and a competitive drive to succeed
Job requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with a Regional Vice President to execute a business plan, manage a geographical
territory and identify revenue opportunities.
- Proactive warm and cold calling as well as execution of marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the marketplace and the solutions that Coventry offers.
- Maintaining knowledge of the regulatory requirements in assigned geographical territory.
- Assisting the Regional Vice President with scheduling meetings and identifying presentation
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in sales or marketing is desirable.
Candidates must possess a bachelors degree or related work experience.
What's on Offer
Competitve base salary plus commission
Warm call base vs cold calling