You are here
Inside Sales Representative
- Seeking high-energy individuals with a passion for sales!
- Great team environment, top training, and opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading commodity distributor based in Ipswich, MA, who are looking to expand their successful sales team. While our client started their business over 30 years ago, primarily serving New England, they have now expanded their services to over 35 states and are continuing to grow. Our client has a strong reputation amongst their customers and are a strong work community to be a part of.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Generate and qualify leads and sales opportunities by making outbound phone calls to customers; initiating calls for new accounts; responding to inbound inquiries.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information to customers in a timely manner.
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Create and adjust content of sales presentations with an understanding of the different type of sales outlets.
- Research and resolve service/product issues to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants for the Inside Sales Representative position should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a cold-calling environment is a plus!
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning sales software; experience with operating in an ERP/CRM environment.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the distribution industry a plus. Plumbing, heating, electrical or irrigation industry experience is a bonus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Great work environment
Click to apply now!