You are here
Installation Project Manager
Security Instsallation Project Manager
Growing New York City Security Company - Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Privately-held security firm providing electronic and physical security services in New York and New Jersey. Working with state and municipal agencies, retail stores, well known entertainment venues as well as commercial buildings.
The Installation Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Balancing the project schedule
- Distributing accurate project information to stakeholders and clients
- Control the whole project scope, schedule and cost
- Define project timeline clearly and estimate activity duration
- Comfortable being on site with clients and 3rd party vendors
- Manage security equipment installations
- Interface with Clients, be the face of the firm
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Identify issues with project scope or cost early in the process
- Familiarity with RFP/Bid responses
- Ability to understand construction specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to clients
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for interview the Installations Project Manager MUST have:
- PMP or CAPM certifications preferred
- MUST have a background in equipment installation
- Familiarity with NYC building codes
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and CRM
- Ability to work unsupervised, manage your own time and projects
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to travel to project sites throughout NY and NJ and the experience needed to manage multiple vendors.
- Security Installation knowledge and/or knowledge of technology hardware would be a DISTINCT advantage.
- A full, valid driving license.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Benefits + 401k