You are here
Intellectual Property & Technology Paralegal
USD1 - USD1,000,000
International Law Firm Seeking Paralegal
Looking For Passionate, Exceptional Cadidates
About Our Client
- Large law firm delivering quality and value to clients around the globe.
- The Firm's polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.
- Prepare and file U.S. trademark prosecution documents electronically with the USPTO including but not limited to: applications, office action responses, DMCA Notices, assignments and powers of attorneys.
- Assist attorneys in TTAB filings, i.e. extensions of time to file a notice of opposition.
- Prepare and record ownership and change of name documents related to trademarks.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 to 5 years working in a trademark department with at least 2 years of trademark prosecution related duties; experience with copyrights would be a plus.
- Excellent academic credentials and attainment of at least a Bachelor's Degree required.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
What's on Offer
Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.