You are here
Intenal Audit Consultant - AML/BSA/OFAC
Rapidly growing management consultant firm
Multiple Projects and ability to become a permanant employee
About Our Client
An international bank located in downtown Manhattan.
- Will gain exposure to both the audit and compliance team
- Ability to transition into a permanent role
- Able to work within one of the world's leading global investment banks
- Ability to communicate with managers in the organization to make sure the bank is compliant with regulations
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of compliance testing or compliance audit experience in the financial services industry.
- Broker Dealer or investment banking experience
- Knowledge of AML/BSA/OFAC
- Hands on auditing experience within the Compliance Space
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards, procedures and techniques.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Michael Page Interim Professionals is offering a highly competitive hourly rate, makes health and dental benefits available to our consultants (W-2) after 90 days. We also allow for independent contractors (1099) that meet eligibility requirements.
This opportunity has a strong likelihood of converting to a full time role