You are here
Interactive Marketing Director
Drive digital innovation for social & digital media intiatives!
Must have big ambitions and hands-on attitude
About Our Client
Small company with big ambition, with a team that all works hands on together. Positive vibes and sense of urgency are important for the company culture.
- Manage digital projects from inception to completion
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI)
- Partner with regional marketing leadership to ensure localized social strategies that leverage brand and customer content
- Ideate and generate innovative strategies and lead brainstorming sessions to generate creative content
- Manage social communities, report on sentiment and address customer questions.
- Develop consistent, actionable social media reporting and intelligence roadmap
- Work effectively with partners across the business including ecommerce, stores, creative, marketing, technology, etc. to advance digital agenda.
- Maintain brand voice across social / digital platforms
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to develop and lead innovative marketing strategies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, facebook campaigns
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign and Illustrator) desired
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven ability to build, develop and motivate diverse teams, while working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Thorough knowledge of retail business practices in a large and complex retail environment; experience leading in a service environment is preferred.
- Solid understanding of industry trends, and innovative practices to drive ROI
- Self-motivation, an entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional communication, problem-solving and organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are also essential.
- Must excel at identifying problems, evaluating key issues, and delivering solutions in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment while working collaboratively with leadership team
- Strong writing skills with the ability to write in brand voice a plus
What's on Offer
Looking to onboard immediately. Full benefits & great work environment.