You are here
Interactive Media Strategist
- Reports directly into the VP marketing.
- Managed national social media campaigns for a rapidly growing business.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading industrial manufacturing business looking for a talented interactive media strategist to join it's team north of Boston. The company is growing exponentially and looking to add a successful digital marketer to manage their national and international campaigns.
- Monitor outside SEO vendor progress
- Execute key word / content changes as required to increase web rankings
- Research potential blogs / QA / forum sites for additional postings
- Generate quality postings on a regular basis for the above
- Manage meta data and website coding to improve rank results
- Identify opportunities to increase link profile and link popularity
- Significantly increase brand presence on Twitter
- Begin Facebook presence to acquire and consistently increase fans
- Implement web based marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Assist in website redesign and corporate website merging project
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years' experience in search engine optimization, interactive media and related fields.
- 2-3 years' experience in advertising and public relations.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.