You are here
Interim Accounting Manager
Nationally recognized Wholesale brand
Long term temp contract
About Our Client
This nationally recognized wholesale brand have both National and International accounts including Small to Large Businesses, Government Agencies and Universities.
- Supervise, direct and review Accounting Department work and personnel.
- Recommend, create, improve and implement accounting processes and procedures for the company.
- Produce financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
- Cash management and bank reconciliation.
- Supervise, direct, process and review:
- Inventory Management - Process Purchase Order invoices, multiple-warehouse inventory reconciliation, inventory valuation adjustments, vendor return and reporting.
- AP + AR responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- Expert-level Excel proficiency including executable knowledge with connections to external data sources, pivot tables, V-Lookups, advanced formulas, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a variety of functional and business areas.
- Staff supervision experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary for a temp role with a household name brand.