You are here
Interim Controller / Finance Consultant
Opportunity to help with the creation of a N. America Shared Services Group
Work for a company that sits at the forefront of hardware / software tech
About Our Client
Our client is a circa $500M+ Revenue Global Technology Company that offers hardware and software solutions to businesses. The company's US Headquarters is based in Calabasas, CA where this position will be based.
- Ability to complete surveys, and various data requests with minimum oversight.
- Respond to corporate, tax and audit inquiries.
- Support the monthly close process by researching variances and missing journals.
- Provide improvements and efficiencies to the close process.
- Provide KPI's to measure the accounting shared service center.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance with CPA or MBA.
- Advanced excel and ERP systems experience a must.
- Previous experience in or with a shared accounting service center a must.
- Minimum 10 years of Accounting/Finance experience in a shared accounting center.
- Strong experience in monthly accounting close process.
- Ability and experience in streamlining and improving the close process.
- High technology industry experience or comparable industry.
- Experience in multiple business unit and complex organization structure.
- Good teamwork, communications and collaborative skills.
What's on Offer
- Minimum 6 month contract engagement with possible extension.
- Hourly/Daily rate would be dependent on experience.