You are here
Interim Senior Facility Manager
- Temp to Perm opportunity with a Global Financial Services business
- Strategic managment of all services lines for a Class A commerical office in NYC
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Global Financial Services business with operations in London & New York.
The Interim Senior Facility Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities to drive efficiency's for a Class A office building in Downtown Manhattan. Your main task will be to review current processes to identify key objectives and performance levels and then set strategies & goals to drive improvement.
This will incorporate all services lines and require the Interim Senior Facility Manager to communicate with Senior Management teams and internal stakeholders.
You will review the current vendor management process and existing supply chain and offer suggestions on how to drive value from existing and /or new contracts.
This is a 3 month temporary to permanent contract therefore applicants must be available for an immediate start.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must be able to display:
- 5 years+ experience in Facility / Building Operations for a large corporate. Working for a Legal, Financial Services or IT company would be a distinct advantage
- Evidence of implementing Change Management & Value Engineering initiatives for core & non core services lines
- Team Management with ability to demonstrate where you have coached and developed teams to improve operational performance
- The gravitas required to influence key decision makers at senior management level
- Flexibility to start immediately as required
What's on Offer
In return, our client will reward the successful applicant with a competitive pro-rated salary or daily rate.