You are here
Interior Designer - Grocery/Retail/Restaurant
Have an impact on creative design for a Fortune 500 company!
Work with the best
About Our Client
Fortune 500 company with excellent financial results and strong year-on-year growth.
The Interior Designer will help manage retail design projects along with a very talented group of cross-functional construction, design and development professionals. The Interior Planner will be responsible for:
- Lead multiple concurrent design projects according to scope of work
- Perform and/or oversee conceptual design and space planning while maintaining best practices/company standards
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and collaborate with others to see projects through to completion
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experience in a multi-unit design role - Interior Design, Architecture, Store Planning, or Consulting
- MUST have grocery, restaurant, retail or health care design experience
- Experience managing budgets/costs, construction knowledge, bidding practices
- Experience in a fast-paced, collaborative and highly-creative environment
- Bachelors Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or related
- Ability to travel up to 20%
What's on Offer
Base salary will likely be in the $85k-$110k range plus bonus and excellent benefits.