You are here
Internal Audit Manager - Continuous Audit
Streamline Operations in Internal Audit for Multi-Billion Dollar Firm
Ideally suited for experienced Audit professionals with financial background
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and agile public company that has built a leading position globally over the last 70 years through an innovative suite of products and services that continue to set new standards.
Headquartered in Europe and with a global footprint of offices and partners in over 50 countries world-wide, our client works in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions.
The company combines a unique mixture of global operational reach and multi-national professionalism with an entrepreneurial, agile culture and style oriented towards impact. Held by long-term, dedicated shareholders, the company is focused on long-term growth and value creation for shareholders, employees and customers.
- Take part in the build and design of technology that delivers data to the the Audit group.
- Help the Audit department improve internal functionality.
- Influence senior leadership on the use and implementation of cutting edge analytics technology.
- Create standard administrative processes to support the operational requirements of the Audit team.
- Comply with requirements on the documentation in the Group and US Regional Audit.
- Drive efficiencies and eliminate road blocks in delivering audit technology solutions.
- Oversee project and manage team.
- Be the liaison between team and other groups in the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in accounting, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- Big 4/Top 10 Audit background a plus.
- Multipe years of proven data analytics experience a plus.
- Experience in BI Tools such as SAS, COGNOS, QlikView preferred.
- Working knowledge with development on Windows OS, Linux and/or Unix environments.
- Extensive software knowledge.
- Resourceful and results driven.
- Attention to detail - quality focused.
- Good communicator, both oral and written.
What's on Offer
A leadership opportunity with a world-renowned financial institution, start make a major impact in the company's operations! Offer is $100,000 to $130,000 with bonus potential and great benefits.