You are here
Internal Audit Manager - Internet Services
Report figures directly to the Board of Directors
Customers include, Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Bing, eBay and others
About Our Client
Our Client is a Publicly Traded company that is the leader in content delivery network services. With over 6000 global employees, this company is responsible for providing roughly 30% of the globes web traffic. The customer base includes major players like Google, Apple, LinkedIn, The Olympics (RIO), Twitter and many more.
As an Internal Audit Manager - Internet Services, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and execution of risk-based, value-added audits that focus on significant strategic, operational or financial areas.
- Reporting of audit results and recommendations to Process Owners, Management and the Audit Committee through formal Internal Audit reports.
- Ongoing collaboration with key stakeholders to monitor corrective actions and offer consultative support.
- The Internal Audit Manager will also participate in a continuous risk assessment process to develop a dynamic audit plan, and may be required to perform other special assignments.
- The Internal Audit Manager will execute their work in compliance with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) of the Institute of Internal Auditors, and company policies and control procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of internal or external audit experience, or similar experience testing and/or improving processes/controls. Experience should include 2 years performing internal audits or similar advisory, consulting or process improvement reviews.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance, or related field.
- CIA or CPA credentials, or equivalent process/controls related qualifications.
- Prefer experience within Internal Audit departments or experience performing internal audit/advisory/consulting work for the Big 4 or national consulting firms.
- Ability to understand and work within a complex technology environment.
- Detailed knowledge of a variety of business processes and the associated accounting requirements.
- Ability to develop and execute risk-based audit scopes and procedures that focus on the most significant potential risks.
- Can understand, document, and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of complex business processes.
- Experience recommending effective and realistic solutions to re-mediate process or control weaknesses.
- Approaches work in a methodical fact-based manner and uses strong analytical skills and data analysis to identify significant problems and opportunities.
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, and results-driven individual who develops excellent working relationships with colleagues, process owners and other stakeholders.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and audit software.
What's on Offer
The Internal Audit Manager - Internet Services will be receive an offer that includes the following, but will not be limited to:
- Offer of a disclosed number of RSU's
- Excellent 401k Package
- Target Bonus of Roughly 10%
Work in a talented team of 9
- Report Financial directly to the Board of Directors
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Highly Reputable and Well known company
Successful applicants should apply below for consideration within 72 hours.