You are here
Internal Audit Manager
- Fortune 500 Company
- High Level Audit Opportunity
About Our Client
- Plan, perform and document walkthroughs and tests of key controls directed at assessing the company's compliance with the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Perform risk based audits by developing a well-defined scope and an effective fieldwork approach that is designed to meet the audit objectives.
- Assess the design of controls through interviews and process documentation. Conduct interviews with the client and document the process to assess the design of controls.
Develop testing methodologies to evaluate the operating effectiveness of controls.
Evaluate test results formulating conclusions and recommendations about the internal controls and process efficiencies.
- Prepare audit reports and present observations, recommendations, and management action plans to process owners.
Work collaboratively with Bankrate management and co-sourced auditors to develop viable recommendations to establish and enhance internal controls.
- Assist in annual risk assessment process and on an on-going basis communicate areas to be included in the risk universe based on the critical strategic, financial, operational and compliance risks facing the company.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with various levels of management throughout the organization, external consultants, and the company's independent auditor to promote a free flow of information
- Research and keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology Suggest improvements in the internal audit methodology, knowledge management processes, and technology.
The Successful Applicant
* 5-8 years of audit experience in a public company and/or public accounting firm with increasing level of responsibilities
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities
* Strong analytic, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
* Strong knowledge of PCAOB Audit Standards, Internal Audit Standards, COSO 2013 and US GAAP
* Graduate Degree
* Certified Internal Audit (CIA) designation strongly preferred
What's on Offer