You are here
Internal Audit Manager
USD100,000 - USD120,000
Multi-Billion Dollar Organization
Seeking Internal Audit Lead
About Our Client
- Plans financial, regulatory, SOX Compliance and operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Acts as primary client liaison within Internal Audit for one or more VPs / division heads.
- Assesses, evaluates and promotes compliance to internal policies and procedures.
- Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices.
- Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits.
- Provides feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) credentials
- Preferred certifications would be Certified Public Accountant (CPA or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- 5-7 years auditing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook,
What's on Offer