You are here
Internal Audit Manager
My Client is seeking an Internal Audit Manager to join their New York team.
My Corporate Energy client is looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
About Our Client
My Client is a Global Energy, Oil and Gas company located in Brooklyn, NY.
Responsibilities for Internal Audit Manager include:
- Collaborate with other parties in order to perform audit work, including developing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships
- Manage all aspects of audit activities, including but not limited to risk assessments, audit planning, testing, control evaluation, report drafting, work paper documentation, tracking and responding to issues effectively.
- Prepare clear and concise reports, communicate effectively in writing and orally; maintain objectivity and impartiality
- Produce clearly written Summary of Issues reports and draft Audit Reports and communicate findings and recommendations
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders and maintain a thorough knowledge of the business and regulatory environment
The Successful Applicant
The potential Internal Audit Manager should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or a relevant field.
- 7+ years of Internal Audit in a large energy/utility company and/or operations/functional or accounting/financial experience
- Big 4 Auditing experience a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience of business processes
- Travel 20-30% within the US, occasionally to UK
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.