You are here
Internal Audit Senior
- Reports into the Director of Internal Audit
- Competitive Base Salary and Relocation
About Our Client
Growing company within the Orlando Florida area
- Help determine audit scope and direction, develop audit programs and budget estimates, and perform walk through and test procedures to analyze key process and controls.
- Design and execute financial and operational audit programs to address high risk areas.
- Independently and objectively plan and execute audits in accordance with professional auditing standards
- Prepare written work papers and audit reports, documenting audit work performed, and expressing conclusions on control adequacy.
- Assist with the annual Internal Control Self Assessment (ICSA) process by reviewing
- Provide direct audit assistance to the external auditors, as assigned.
- Perform special projects or reviews, as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-8 years of internal audit experience
- SOX and internal controls experience
- CIA or CPA preferred
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary and Bonus
Relocation is also offered if needed