You are here
Internal Controls Manager
Urgent Hire - Internal Controls Manager
Leading Hartford-Based Company Seeks Skilled Internal Controls Professional
About Our Client
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has cemented itself as an innovative and groundbreaking firm in the Greater Hartford area. With offices across the region and internationally, the company is continuing to expand and grow.
Our client has over 1,200 employees and includes numerous business units in Electronics, Data Communications and Building & Construction. Well-known for their terrific training, our client provides the knowledge and tools for each and every employee to become the best at their job.
In this role, the Internal Controls Manager will manage the administration of financial control policies for several entities at the company. Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct performance, financial and compliance audits while providing technical accounting assistance to organizational management and staff.
- Particular emphasis will be placed on Sarbanes Oxley compliance, including all the required documentation and testing activities.
- Strong project management skills will be needed to assist the business units on various control remediation efforts in the field and HQ functions.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- BS in Accounting, MBA a plus. CPA certification required.
- 5-10 years of accounting/auditing experience required in a manufacturing environment. Thorough understanding of Sarbanes Oxley is required.
- Must have exceptional project management skills with strong auditing background and extensive knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and Cost Accounting concepts.
- Experience utilizing standardized SOX compliance software and audit programs a plus.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company where internal growth and training are commonly found. Competitive compensation package included!