You are here
International Tax Manager- Fortune 500
- Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent Benefits and Work-Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly-traded Fortune 500 provider of consumer products, specifically in the areas of home care, nutrition, and personal hygiene. They have offices all over the world and offer outstanding benefits and great work-life balance.
- Review of international tax compliance and accounting, including Form 5471Review of international tax compliance and accounting
- Perform detailed U.S. tax analysis with respect to acquisitions, dispositions, reorganizations, financings, and a variety of external business arrangements, and prepare memoranda on same.
- Review and analyze taxable income, tax attributes, and effects of foreign currency fluctuations (including the effect of hyperinflationary currencies) on the Company's tax calculations, in order to communicate variances to the tax team and senior leadership.
- Prepare and submit foreign and U.S. tax filings including, but not limited to: Advanced Pricing Agreements, Competent Authority Requests and U.S. tax disclosure statements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience within international tax, including compliance, accounting, and planning. CPA, MST, or JD preferred. Candidates should have a background in public accounting working with large, multinational clients. Ability to communicate effectively and work within a team environment is paramount.
What's on Offer
Competitive base and bonus, based on experience.