You are here
International Tax Manager
CPA, M.S. Taxation, or J.D. Required LL.M. Prefered
No Management Experience Required
About Our Client
Our client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. They combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in various industries, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The role will be involved in all aspects of international tax planning and will:
- Liaise with business groups on a regular basis both to advise on matters of international tax and transfer pricing and maintain an in-depth understanding of relevant facts and circumstances.
- Analyze and research various International Tax, Transfer Pricing and Treaty issues arising from general business operations, restructurings driven by business or other strategic needs.
- Communicate clearly with global tax department, and other corporate groups including Legal, Treasury and Finance including through written memoranda regarding tax analyses and guidelines.
- The role will report to Head of International Tax and work in a supportive team environment with access to continuous learning and professional growth and development.
The role will manage special projects including:
- Tax aspects of global inter company transactions arising from business operations or restructurings, and other general or other strategic needs,
- Integration of acquired assets and businesses,
- Ensuring appropriate transfer pricing within parameters of transfer pricing principles and existing company policies.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate should possess:
- At a minimum a JD or CPA certification. An LL.M. in taxation is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in tax or transfer pricing at a law firm or accounting firm, corporate in-house tax experience will also be considered.
- Experience with US international tax, preferably with some transfer pricing background.
- Excellent research and analytical skills as well as writing and communication skills.
- A strong sense of ownership and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.