You are here
Looking for a proactive, motivated, and knowledgeable Inventory Analyst.
Growing CPG company in Chicago!
About Our Client
Our client is like no other place you've ever worked. Whatever your role is here, you'll be challenged. You'll be encouraged. And you'll be rewarded. If you are ready to join a collaborative and fast-paced environment where you can apply your inventory expertise and 'can do' attitude, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
The primary responsibilities of the Inventory Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Review and analyze daily and weekly inventory adjustments and changes
- Develop new applications and tools as well as ad hoc and refreshable reports to help with root cause analysis or to streamline related processes
- Interact with various levels and departments within organization
- Develop relationship with the VP of Supply Chain through active involvement in business decisions
- Lead the Company's efforts on inventory controls and provide solutions towards maintaining inventory to meet the stated Company goals and objectives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Inventory Analyst position:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- 2 to 5 years' experience in inventory, distribution and operational procedures
- The Inventory Analyst must work as part of a collaborative team but have the knowledge to independently lead exploration of ideas and gather information
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proven track record for implementing innovative solutions to complex problems
- Experience in the consumer products industry preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Inventory Analyst opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.