You are here
Inventory and Replenishment Analyst
- Join a CPG organiztion that supports one of the largest retailers in the world!
- Advance your career by working for a well-established, global brand!
About Our Client
Our client is a consumer goods organization in the Chicagoland area. They are looking for a highly motivated, analytically-minded candidate to join them in their continued growth and success!
The primary responsibilities of the Inventory and Replenishment Analyst include:
- Conducting collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment analysis to support the Retail Supply Chain Team
- Executing post-analysis of statistical model performance and re-model as needed
- Drawing conclusions and making recommendations based on analysis
- Utilizing reporting and planning tools such as SAP, Excel, and Supplier Net to identify trends within the business
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of experience in forecasting and inventory management
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations
- Experience working with retail customers or vendor managed inventory
- Bachelor's Degree required
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Invetory and Replenishment Analyst opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.