You are here
Inventory and Replenishment Specialist
Seeking Supply Chain professional with Inventory Management experience
Location: Quincy, MA
About Our Client
Our client is a wholesaler of industrial equipment with 20+ years of market expertise and offices across the world. Their customers can be found in different industries such as: shipping, off-shore, logistics, construction, automotive, oil and chemical industry, etc.
The Inventory and Replenishment Specialist will structurally improve the process of making accurate stocks available for sales by implementing automated processes. Main responsibilities include:
- Making accurate stock information available to the sales team
- Reviewing movements if necessary and recommend best course of action
- Checking stocks on a regular basis
- Checking arrival of product for customers
- Creating off hire references and informing the distribution centers
- Optimizing communication with the distribution centers
- First contact person to & from distribution centers on all issues including but not limited to following through with distribution centers to make sure sold inventory is physically able to be released, bringing in surveyors, following up with the DC on disputed condition of inventory, etc.
- Check invoicing from distribution centers
- Backup for international operations outside European office hours
- Key contact person for both suppliers and key accounts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of inventory management experience
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, V lookups, etc)
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to drive decision making
Apply today for immediate consideration!
What's on Offer
- $70-85K compensation
- Ability to run the business with autonomy
- High exposure and high impact role
- Exceptional office culture
Michael Page and our client are equal opportunity employers.