You are here
Experienced Inventory Manager or comparable position
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About Our Client
Global brand recognized for their luxury lingerie.
The Inventory Manager will:
- Formulate ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify insufficiency/surplus
- Work with Planning and Production to replenish stock for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Accurately record and make adjustments for all movements in and out of inventory locations
- Effectively use software to make observations on demand and document characteristics of inventory to report on turnover, stock on-hand, expiring products
- Use data to forecast future needs, improve turn-over and guarantee stock management
- Ensure that business goals are met by working with warehouse employees and other staff
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Inventory Manager will have:
- Recognized experience as an Inventory Manager or comparable position
- Familiarity with data analysis, reporting and inventory management methods
- Experienced use of inventory management software and processes
- Accuracy in reporting
- Analytic and mathematical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Exceptional skills in organization and planning
- BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field;
- Prior use of SAP and Fishbowl inventory, as well as relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
What's on Offer
A full time, permanent position as an Inventory Manager in New York City.
Competitive compensation and benefits.