You are here
INVENTORY & OPERATIONS MANAGER
7+ years of Supervisory Experience in a fast-paced FDA regulated environment
SAP skills required for this role
About Our Client
The Inventory and Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing supply chain and inventory processes of facility. Ensures inventory accuracy and meets operational accuracy expectations. Develops cross-functional partnerships to ensure facility meets inventory accuracy goals.
- Develop and execute a plan to effectively measure inventory accuracy throughout the facility
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Plans/schedules the efficient use of manpower and equipment to accomplish objectives.
- Is an integral part of the site's Management team, works together with team to focus on current issues & opportunities, as well as long-term strategies
- Works to establish a high degree of mutual trust and respect between employees, shifts, and departments by resolving conflicts consistently and objectively. Encourages collaboration and teamwork
- Facilitates excellent communication between employees and management
- Manage all inventory activity
- Coordinate, track and provide analysis regarding damaged and returned material
- Maintains a highly motivated workforce by timely communications, displaying an attitude of consistency and fairness, focused recognition for good work and ideas, etc.
- Lead continuous improvement processes throughout the facility
- Strong leadership and people skills to confidently influence other managers and staff. Leads teams to find permanent corrective solutions to internal process and procedure shortfalls
- Ensure proper slotting of product in forward picking locations so that work is processed efficiently
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Distribution Management, Industrial Engineering, or Business Management
- Experience working in FDA regulated manufacturing environment required (such as biotechnology, pharma, food)
- 7+ years of Supervisory Experience in a fast-paced, high volume distribution environment
- Proven experience creating and implementing inventory management and cycle count procedures and process controls
- Knowledge of SAP or similar systems
- APICS Certification is Preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification desired
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary + benefits