You are here
Inventory/Sales Planning role located in the heart of NYC!
Must have experience at Consumer Goods or Fashion/Apparel Company
About Our Client
Just steps away from the best shopping, restaurants, parks, and subway stations, this mid-town Manhattan office consists of two floors with complete outdoor rooftop access. This lifestyle brand company prides themselves on innovation and keeping up with a fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities of this Inventory Planner include:
- Manage forecasting and inventory needs for a quickly growing Key Account
- Analyze data and provide insight on sale opportunities and risk
- Collaborate with buying team regarding necessary assortment changes/updates and on-hand inventory
- Manage customer order flows in conjunction with available inventory
- Work cross-functionally with planning and sales teams to decide future promotional activity and new product launches
- Manage spreadsheets and present data in weekly meetings
- Develop a 15-month sales forecast plan
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Inventory Planner should have:
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Retail Planning or Demand Planning
- Excellent math and analytical skills, including formulas, v-look ups, graphs, and pivot tables
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency to solve inventory issues
- Experience in Consumer Product Goods is preferred!
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with full benefits package and 401k. Office is in AWESOME New York City location.