You are here
Inventory Warehouse Manager
USD60,000 - USD70,000
- Warehouse Manager
- Inventory Manager
About Our Client
My client seeking a Logistics Inventory Manager to oversee a team of 4 in a warehouse environmnent.
- Perform and supervise physical inventory counts and reconcile differences
- Perform regular inventory cycle counts and establish procedures
- Establish and maintain effective stock rotation procedures to minimize product expirations
- Work directly with QA director on quarantining and releasing goods received
- Supervise QA inspection of all incoming goods
- Manage and record daily production run scrap
- Maintain system accuracy
- Ensures all quotes for and shipments coming in to the Americas and being delivered throughout the Americas are managed properly and on time
- Oversees the order tracking process to ensure that all delivery dates are met
- Ensures orders are fulfilled to meet the requirements in customer routing guidelines
- Reviews issues with carrier performance and develops corrective plans.
- Manages relationship with 3PL partner
- Liaison between adm, logistics partner and adm suppliers for fulfillment related issues such as order and shipment management.
- Assigns and prioritizes daily tasks with dedicated team
- Reviews any discrepancies with invoices and charge backs related to 3PL partner
- Works with 3PL to set up new functions on their website interface to improve logistics processes
- Participates in projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
- High degree of cycle counting and warehouse management experience working both autonomously and over a team.
- Thorough understanding of shipping & receiving procedures
- Entrepreneurial personality; strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Flexible, organized, team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Salary plus benefits