You are here
USD50,000 - USD80,000
- Growing software solutions provider
- Looking for a client-facing accounting professional within the operations team
About Our Client
Software solutions provider
- Actively monitor daily key functions including review and sign off on key control reports.
- Daily processes include NAV calculations and delivery, corporate actions, managed/unitized account settlement and reconciliation processes.
- Create, document, and maintain standard operating procedures for all functions; Interact daily with associates to provide guidance on operational issues
- Review and analyze all requests for new unitized or managed portfolios and provide recommendations to Manager and VP
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in accounting/finance, or another closely related field AND two (2) years of work experience directly related to financial/investment accounting.
- Advanced degree and/or continuing education in investment accounting/finance. Operations experience within the asset management industry (e.g. trade support/settlements, portfolio reconciliation, treasury operations, fund accounting, compliance or data management).
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits with career progression opportunities