You are here
Publically Traded REIT in DTLA looking to hire at all levels
Global firm with $50B AUM and 15+ locations
About Our Client
My client has over 20 years' experience in risk adjusted returns, and is a proven market leader in their space. They boast an impressive $50B in Assets Under Management (AUM), and a presence in every major financial hub around the globe. The company has recently acquired one of their main comptetitors, leading to a massive structural reorganization which prompted their need to hire across all levels.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain cash projections
- Read and understand partnership agreements and loan agreements
- Monthly and quarterly investor reporting, including any required reporting to partners and supporting SEC reporting team
- Perform and review daily accounting functions for a variety of investment types, including single-loans, loan portfolios, preferred equity, and operating real estate
- Calculate capital calls and distributions
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies
- Manage any necessary audits or reviews
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Accounting
- A combination of public accounting and industry knowledge (preferably within the REITs, PEs or VCs)
- Exposure to Yardi or similar
- Mastery of US GAAP and an application of accounting principals
- Experience in accounting for mortgage and/or commercial loan assets preferred (including accrual methodology)
- An eye for detail and the ability to work under extremely tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
Compensation commensurate with experience - competitive with market bearing.