You are here
Financial and Investment Analyst position within a growing renewables business
Opportunity to report into the Finance Director and CEO
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large owner and operator of solar energy facilities throughout USA who are currently seeking a highly experienced financial analyst and investment professional to join their growing team. the successful Financial and Investment analyst will be reporting into the Director and CFO of the business supporting all aspects of their growing portfolio of assets throughout USA.
The successful candidate will support all aspects of portfolio finance and asset management ranging from updating, creating and managing financial models and analyzing tax structures.
Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting market research and due diligence for the underwriting of assets
- Developing and managing financial models analyzing net income, cash flow, debt and equity analysis for current and upcoming projects.
- performing full project due diligence and communicating research and findings.
- Support and analyze portfolio finance and asset management services.
- Provide overall financial analysis and investment advice to asset management and senior team leaders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a string background as a financial analyst and must have significant experience in modeling, cash flow forecasting and due diligence.
Alongside this the successful candidate must posses:
- 3 - 6 years of industry experience
- Bachelors degree (Finance or Accounting)
- Significant modeling experiences
- Expert using Excel and or financial modeling tools such as Argus DCF and / or Enterprise.
- Come from a heavy financial and investment analyst background.
- Knowledge of renewables advantageous
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 401k health benefits and significant bonus structure.