You are here
Opportunity to manage over the analysis of multifamily development projects
Join a buisness with some huige growth plans throughout 2017
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large multifamily development and acquisitions firm who are actively seeking an investment analyst to join their team to help build out and further develop modeling and reporting for new acquisitions reporting into the Director of Investment this is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate to join a growing business within Texas.
Having responsibility for the quantitative analysis, modeling and investor reporting the successful Investment analyst will be responsible for:
- Prepare sophisticated financial models and underwrite for development, acquisition and disposition of various real estate investments
- Perform market research analyzing supply/demand, rent/sales comparable, and replacement cost
- Create financial projection models using Excel software
- Prepare reports including property and portfolio results, and maintenance of portfolio models
- Review operating and capital budgets prepared by the operating group
- Monitor performance of investments relative to market conditions and specific business plans.
- Responsible for the underwriting of new developments and renovations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a strong background and understanding of real estate finances focussing on analysis, due diligence and underwriting. Alongside this you must have:
- 1-2 years of experience or just out of University
- Degree in Finance and OR Real Estate related degree
- Strong background and track record in underwriting due diligence and analysis
- focused on new investment and development analysis.
- Ability to create financial models is essential
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision is necessary
- Position requires travel, extremely long hours working nights and weekends when closing a transaction.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes market leading compensation package, health care, benefits and development into a future leading investment analyst role.