You are here
Investment Banking Analyst
Fantastic Opportunity With A Global Investment Bank
Work On Partnerships Across The Country
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment bank with a dedicated practices and expertise in markets all across the country.
Areas of expertise include mergers & acquisitions, valuation, and financial restructuring among others.
- Analyzing historical and projected financial information
- Performing primary research on companies; general economic conditions; and industry-specific trends
- Preparing M&A marketing materials and other client presentations
- Valuing companies and businesses
- Working directly with current and prospective clients
- Coordinating transaction execution and performing business due diligence
The Successful Applicant
- B.A./B.S. - Finance, Accounting, Business or Applied Economics OR at least one year of investment banking or relevant finance experience
- A fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies and applications
- Strong financial skills, ideally with accounting and finance course work
- Strong analytical and computer abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- An independent, solutions-focused mindset
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
What's on Offer
A great opportunity with an industry leader that has a global presence! $80,000 - $95,000 base with fantastic bonus structure and good benefits.