You are here
Investment Banking Senior Analyst - Healthcare
- Boutique Investment Bank
- Must have prior M&A / Corporate Finance experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading boutique investment bank located in Nashville, TN.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for the analytical work in support of new business development and transaction execution, as well as assisting Senior Bankers in the development and delivery of value-added investment banking products and services to clients and prospects.
Senior Analysts should expect a great deal of client exposure and will develop skill sets in the fundamentals of valuation, business strategy and client communication skills. Due to the entrepreneurial spirit of the firm, Senior Analysts are allowed to take on as much responsibility as they can successfully handle. In addition, given the firm's belief in staffing deals with smaller teams, Senior Analysts have daily contact with senior bankers. Additionally, Senior Analysts will have the opportunity to gain exposure to private equity investing through involvement on projects devoted to the firm's merchant banking efforts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Performing valuation analysis and financial modeling for prospective and live transactions;
- Assisting in the development and production of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects;
- Maintaining M&A precedent transaction database;
- Industry and business research;
- Executing detailed tasks involved in all phases of M&A and private placement engagements;
- Interacting with members of corporate management teams and financial sponsors
- Perform financial, business and market analysis with a special emphasis on reformatting financial statements and benchmarking key performance metrics;
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant full-time experience (ideally in a M&A capacity)
- BA/BS with demonstrated coursework in finance, accounting, or mathematics
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits