You are here
Investment Banking Sr. Analyst
Global Investment group working with VCs, PEs and Real Estate
Must speak Mandarin
About Our Client
My client is a Chinese based investment group with almost 20 years' experience working across public market investments, Venture Capital, Private Equity and Real Estate. The company is entirely partner owned, and is looking for someone to join their already established presence in North America.
The Associate's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting in-depth fundamental research and analysis on TMT or healthcare industry, including but not limited to product and technology know-how, market dynamics, competitive landscape and regulatory trends.
- Performing technology and commercial due diligence on specific deal opportunities and prepare the investment reports.
- Promoting the knowledge sharing within the company for TMT or healthcare industry.
- Generate potential investment and trading ideas for the public companies (Not a must, but preferable).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-4 year experience in premium Investment Banks or Management Consulting firms.
- Be familiar with TMT or healthcare industry (preferred); or have financial services background.
- Have solid financial/modelling skills and smart with good analytical skills.
- Be fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Be a fast learner and self-motivated.
What's on Offer
Competitive market pay, commensurate upon experience.