You are here
Investment Banking VP/Associate (Biopharma)
Investment Banking / M&A
Healthcare - Biopharma
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $200 billion in assets under management. Across the three primary businesses of investment management, investment banking, and insurance services, they have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions.
With over 2,000 professionals, their commitment is to advance the strategic interests of clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity.
Associates/VPs play an essential role in developing and managing their client relationships, as an integral part of client teams, taking an active role in developing, structuring and executing a broad range of advisory assignments and financial transactions for clients.
- Develop and manage client manage relationships
- Advanced financial modeling
- Perform client due diligence
- Take an active role in developing, structuring and executing transactions
- Perform valuation analysis
- Prepare client presentations and deliverables
- Manage and develop junior talent within the group
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree PLUS minimum of 4 years of experience in an investment banking analyst position or prior experience as an investment banking associate; OR
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree in a financial discipline
- Current or recent experience in an investment banking role or equivalent position
- Current or recent healthcare industry experience
What's on Offer
competitive base salary and attractive cash bonus