You are here
Investment Compliance Manager
Mutual Fund Compliance Position
Exciting opportunity to join a growing team
About Our Client
Prestigious mutual fund located in downtown Manhattan.
- Conduct compliance reviews and prepare reports in accordance with the Investment Compliance obligations of the firm
- Provide training and support as necessary and ensure appropriate coverage and distribution of workload.
- Review of fund holdings
- Administering the Code of Ethics programs
- Assist in the preparation of various regulatory filings, including Form ADV
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years' compliance, legal or regulatory
- Knowledge of mutual fund industry compliance regulations
- Strong research, organizational and follow-up abilities
- Ability to work independently
- A self starter
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a growing team.