You are here
Investment Funds Paralegal
Our Client is one of the world's largest Asset Managers
Seeking a paralegal with 40 Act and Board experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest investment management firms.
- Prepare, review and file SEC filings including but not limited to Form 10-K, 10-Q, N-Q, N-CSR and N-SAR reporting.
- Review and adjust client communications and marketing materials as needed to ensure compliance with set regulation as required under the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Securities Act of 1933 and FINRA rules and regulations
- Draft and review minutes
- Prepare materials for Board and committee meetings
- Assist with preparations for annual meeting of shareholders
The Successful Applicant
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university
What's on Offer