You are here
ISDA Documentation Paralegal
A Major Financial Holding Company
Seeking an ISDA Documentation Paralegal
About Our Client
A major Bank is looking to continue their growth in the derivatives space. They have already expanded their ISDA Counsel Group and is seeking a paralegal to support the expansion and work flow.
- Review of Netting Memorandum and Options
- Review Documents of Mutual Fund counter-party population (By manager relationship and fund family) and relevant jurisdictions.
- Record Netting status changes in relevant applications.
- Perform analysis of Netting status given the relevant opinions.
- Working with Documentation Database periodically to reflect status of negotiations.
- Provide other support to negotiators and work on team projects as the group managers may direct.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree from an accredited College/University.
- Experience working within investment banking or AMLAW200 Law firm as part of a legal/compliance team or department
- Extremely detail oriented.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation and full benefits.