You are here
Major Financial Services Institution
Seeking an experience ISDA Negotiator
About Our Client
The ISDA Negotiator will be responsible for supporting key institutional clients business in negotiating derivatives transactions with counter parties. The negotiator will have extensive interaction with their counter parties, including corporate and hedge fund customers and their internal and external counsel. Act as coordinator to resolve documentation issues with the front-office/sales and middle-office staff of the business units, credit and tax areas, as well as the lawyers assigned to cover the business. The Negotiator will be responsible for all stages of the contract process from the initial drafting through execution. Requirements include consistent follow up during a negotiation process, maintaining detailed records of the negotiations along with a committed effort to stay abreast of new and changing regulatory and legal issues and industry initiatives. The negotiator should have a thorough understanding of NAESB, the ISDA master agreement, the FIA/ISDA Cleared Derivatives Addendum, and relevant futures clearing agreements, and a working understanding of the CFTC's regulatory regime for swaps clearing and futures.
- Contract Negotiation and Administration.
- Confirmation, Settlement, and Credit analyst.
- Develop contract standards for NAESB, ISDA, and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Implement contract and invoice approval processes, for electronic and physical document storage procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Dodd-Frank Act.
- Set up new Accounts as needed in accordance with business needs.
- Maintain KYC documentation for hedging counter-parties.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years working in the role.
- JD Preferred, but not required
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with benefits.