You are here
IT Administrative Assistant
Excellent opportunity for the Computer Savvy Administrative Assistant
Excellent organization, compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected regional Non-Profit organization servicing the Philadelphia and Mid-Atlantic regions.
Maintains calendar schedule of Vice President of IT. Prepares and edits internal and external correspondence, forms, reports, and IT related manuals and documentation.
Tracks all departmental managed items. Orders and maintains an inventory of office supplies. Coordinates maintenance and servicing of department and client equipment.
Coordinates information, ranging from administrative forms and reports, to project management documents as needed.
Coordinate and tracks meetings, training events and appointments. Participates in meetings to take minutes and/or receive information.
Establishes, updates and maintains manual and automated filing systems to store and track records and confidential information ensuring accuracy and completeness, specifically project plans, budgets, purchasing records, and inventory.
Responds to help desk support calls and requests, utilizing the help desk management system and enterprise desktop management system
- Deliver timely assistance to end users. Accurately document resolutions in help desk software management system. Escalation of requests and issues to subject matter team members, as required.
- Provides end user support for software: Credible (EHR), website, Little Green Light, Relias and hardware: copier/printer/fax machines, desktops, Laptops and mobile device fleet: Flip phones, smart phones, and mobile hotspots.
- Provides new hire orientation training for Credible and refresher sessions for current end users.
- Provides group and individual training for MHASP supported technologies such as Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Google Mail/Docs/Calendar/Sheets
- Provides New Hire Training for IT Policies and Procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of three years' work experience as a project coordinator, administrative assistant or department administrative lead within an IT function and help desk is helpful
- Working knowledge of website content management methodologies and concepts.
- Excellent detail oriented, organization, planning and coordination skills required.
What's on Offer
temp to perm, great atmosphere, competitive hourly rate, excellent benefits package