You are here
IT Audit Manager
Global Banking Plantform
Excellent career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a large financial services business, with global operations. They have performed very well in the past 3 years and that growth and increased revenue growth is forecast well into 2018. With increased product lines and a desire to be at the heart of the compliance discussion, the client is now looking for IT Audit Manager to develop the build out of this department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and execute IT audit programs in a timely manner and in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements and internal standards of the bank.
- Provide input and assist in the identification of relevant regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of the audit scope and work program.
- Interact with management and staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes.
- Communicate and discuss findings with business unit management.
- Develop audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to the organization.
- Conduct research and successfully complete assigned training requirements necessary to maintain relevance.
- Maintain a relationship with Co-source provider and oversee the quality of IT audits performed by the provider.
- Establish relationships with business/operations auditors to meet the operational and analytics needs of the organization.
- Advise auditors on analytical options to address their specific needs, including discussing potential analytical approaches to problems, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations.
- Develop in-depth subject-matter-expertise in understanding key data sources and data lineage within the organization and effectively leverages knowledge to derive meaningful audit data analytics results.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders across the firm to stay abreast of changes to the data architecture and source new data for use in Audit Analytics.
- Provide technical mentorship and training to auditors
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- A Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience in internal or external auditing for IT and IT analytics tools and reporting development
- Strong project/task management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects
- Certification as Certified Information Systems Auditor or similar
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in a relevant field of study (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Economics Statistics, Data Science, MIS, Engineering, Math)
- Strong planning skills necessary to ensure the effective and timely completion of assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills necessary to facilitate informed decision-making about issues at hand
- Strong risk assessment skills and the ability to apply those skills sets in the development of engagement scopes/surveys, and work programs
What's on Offer
Our client is open to make an offer appropriate to the persons skills set, they ahve a nominal budget between $125,000 - $155,000 + Bonus