You are here
IT Auditor Manager - Infrastructure
Large International Bank
Working Directly with Senior-Level Management
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world.
* Participation in planning and scoping reviews, meeting with key people within the area being reviewed to understand the underlying system architecture in the context of information technology controls and their impact on the business and identify the key risks and controls to be assessed.
* Preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified, which may require data analysis, code inspection and re-performance of system processes.
* Assessment of the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and production of the report to management.
* Follow up with stakeholders on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
* Maintenance of internal stakeholder relationships and regular interaction with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years of technology audit experience
* Exposure to Cyber and Information Security and risk assessment principles, vulnerability management and penetration testing methodologies and processes
* Deep understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems, Internet infrastructure design and installation and support of network devices and firewalls
* Knowledge of relevant technology standards and regulations - ISO 27001, Data Privacy, FFIEC
* Relevant Certification (CISA, CISSP, CISM) is a plus
* Experience in managing audit engagements or technology projects
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus as well as industry leading benefits