You are here
Top telecommunications firm building out Audit team
Looking for strong candidates with 2-6 years experience in IT Audit!
About Our Client
Top telecommunications firm building out Audit department.
- The Technology Auditor is responsible for development and execution of technology-based audits and application controls assessments of business processes and solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead all phases of an audit project from inception to reporting with nominal guidance from manager while successfully accomplishing the purpose for which the audit was intended and providing value to our customers
- Assist with complex business processes and solutions to identify all relevant risk areas, potential control points, and appropriate work steps that leverage a variety of audit testing techniques to ensure process weakness identification
- Balances work load of team and makes assignment to team members based on complexity of task, opportunities to develop others, and commensurate with experience.
- As a contributor, takes ownership for assigned areas of responsibility and effectively manages work load to meet team deadlines
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields
- Minimum of 2+ years IT Audit experience
- Knowledge around UNIX, Linux or Windows platforms
- Experience with network security or network administration is preferred
- Experience in IT operations or application reviews as well as network operations or security audits
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously
- Effective interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base + bonus as well as the opportunity to stay within audit for two years and move into the business.