You are here
IT Controls Auditor - Hedge Fund
- Large international hedge fund building out their presence in NY
- Looking for technical auditors who are interested in a hybrid IT Audit/Risk role
About Our Client
Top tier hedge fund with a global presence. This firm has been expanding significantly in NY and is looking for motivated, high energy, and intelligent individuals to join their team.
- Participate and lead integrated and IT audit/risk engagements focusing on critical applications, trade execution, trade processing, IT core infrastructure (operating systems, databases), and IT general controls.
- Support the Global Head of Internal Audit with audit planning, scope design, internal control assessment, escalation and reporting of issues, and monitoring of remediation plans.
- Ensure own professional development and maintain technical and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain relationship with key IT managers, including CTO, CISO, etc.
- Participate in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving firm processes and the control environment. Assist with annual risk assessment process, audit plan creation, and other departmental administrative projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Computer Science, Finance or other relevant fields.
- 3+ years of Technology audit, Technology Risk, and/or Information Security experience
- Ability to perform technology or special audits with minimal supervision.
- Must communicate clearly and convincingly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and effective relationship-building experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base + bonus
- Opportunity to transition out of Internal Audit if desired