You are here
Strong Senior Management Team
Excellent growth Opportunity
About Our Client
IT Director: Our client is a $400mm US Distribution, Logistics business with their HQ in Rosemont IL. The company also has logistics hubs in Utah and New York State. The company has seen impressive growth in recent years and with a complex business model with revenue streams in a dozen verticals, the company is well poised for consolidation of its current position before moving into a more direct B2C situation in 2018/9. The IT manager report directly to the CIO and work closely with the the C-suite of the business including COO and CFO.
The position leads and manages the programming team and business analytics group. It requires an highly motivated leader to report to the CTO. This role requires someone who is detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects.
- Experience managing software development teams
- Strong understanding of AS400
- A background within the distribution or manufacturing space
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Knowledge of WMS and EDI systems
The Successful Applicant
- Strong background in EDI mapping, implementation, and new trading partnership on-boarding.
- 3+ years as a manager or team lead.
- Production problem-solving skills to provide continuous operation support to ERP, EDI and WMS.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to translate business requirements into sound technical solutions while interfacing with a variety of business units and users.
- Excellent end user skills with a sense of urgency to exceed business expectations.
What's on Offer
The IT Director will have an attractive base salary of $120-140K + bonus , and the ability to shape a department with a great organization.