You are here
IT Healthcare Account Executive
Looking for a sales leader interested in excelling in the Healthcare sector.
Searching for a experienced sales person with an IT and Healthcare background.
About Our Client
Our client is a Canadian management consulting, technology service and outsourcing corporation. Our client has extensive experience and expertise in many disciplines within the IT industry. Our client's primary goal is to assist customers in becoming the most competitive organizations in their fields by applying over 25 years of technology and senior management experience. Our client's process is designed to allow and require the business to drive technology solutions versus technology driving the end result. Our client drives this result through a unique approach to consistently and thoroughly understand their own client's business challenges first and then presenting the appropriate solution. Our client prides itself on being the "non-consultant" consultants. Our client only offers services that their associates have extensive field execution experience with. In other words, our client's employees have been in your seat, or they don't offer it.
- Aggressively pursues and achieves a minimum of 100% of assigned quota (annually and quarterly) through sales of our client's IT consulting service solution sales.
- Develops territory strategies and account plans independently and to achieve Solution revenue from complex multi-year deals that drive significant customer value, rooted in Solution Selling concepts.
- Initiates direct contact and builds strong relationships with customers at Director, VP and Senior Executive (C-suite) levels.
- Creatively leverages the understanding of our client's capabilities to particular account applications to position our solution so that it delivers high customer value.
- On occasion, may assist other reps with the strategy for an opportunity to help optimize the probability of closure.
- Develops presentations, leads sales calls and acts as the "trusted advisor" to highlight the value of the entire breadth of our client's solutions to the clients' business.
- Builds on-going relationship with customer at all levels to ensure a positive experience and maintain/increase renewal revenue.
- Manages the sales pipeline and meets regularly with the CEO to update sales forecasts.
- Maintains a current understanding of our client's solution value propositions and the applicability of such to the territory.
- Negotiates contracts with customer resources independently requiring the assistance of the sales manager only occasionally and only for the most complex strategic deals.
- Providing tactical and strategic plans with specific measurable time frames to penetrate an account.
- Prospect (cold calling, following up on leads, completing RFP's etc.) into new accounts to establish relationships.
- Becoming a "trusted business advisor" and establish Executive relationships at senior levels within client accounts.
- Working closely with professional services to present a total integrated solution.
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline and timely sales forecasts to management.
- Identify internal teams, providing directions and leadership in each sales engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer industry trends.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in positioning and selling large, complex IT solutions within the Healthcare and Hospital vertical with consistent historical achievement of assigned sales quotas.
- 7 + years experience negotiating contracts for complex business solutions
- Ability to quickly build rapport and maintain relationships with senior management in Hospital/Healthcare arena.
- Strong Financial acumen.
- Strong current relationships/contacts within the industry is considered an asset.
- Ability to perform independent research and analysis and develop strategies to maximize revenue within accounts, the territory or industry segment.
- Ability to quickly assimilate industry, territory or customer's business issues, analyze the situations in real time, or subsequently evaluate and translate to the capabilities of our client's solution or service offerings.
- Accurate and clear communication in both written and verbal form.
- Demonstrated ability to construct creative proposals or sales responses and present them independently or with a team.
- Co-ordination of internal resources to assist in the assessment business problems, qualify and build value propositions.
- Capability to travel to customers or partners within the territory as often as daily.
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
- Approximately 30% - 50% travel is required (within the assigned territory).
What's on Offer
- Aggressive commission structure.
- Excellent vacation package.
- Competitive benefits plan.