You are here
IT Infrastructure Auditor
- Well established financial services firm looking to expand IT Audit function
- Opportunity for an infrastructure candidate to move into Audit!
About Our Client
This very well established financial services firm is located in Jersey City has been rapidly growing in all areas of their business.
- Supervise and perform assigned audits of information technology functions or processes, and operational activities to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of the systems of internal control and adequacy of operating activities
- Identifying and evaluating the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- Providing practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues identified
- Preparing reports of audit findings for senior management
- Monitoring the results, risk profile and developments within Technology and provide input for planning sessions
- Analyzes complex situations which may require interpreting unusual and conflicting information
- Document issues identified during the course of audit activities, accurately identifying the condition, criteria, cause and effect; perform root cause analysis and identify practical solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Technical Aptitude and Knowledge. Comfortable in identifying critical IT controls and processes across a wide range of IT technologies and environments (i.e. various: databases, operating systems, network control devices, messaging systems, data protection products, mobile technologies, threat detection & prevention systems, data & storage components, virtualization, etc).
- Concise Communicator of Risk. Diligent in fully understanding the extent and impact of control deficiencies including the strengths and weaknesses of complementary controls, the criticality of impacted assets, and the outcomes which could occur if remedial action is not taken. Ability to concisely communicate these conclusions both verbally and in writing.
- Data Analytics Driven. Able to perform basic data analytics such as cleansing/importing data sets into Excel, Access, ACL, etc. and filtering the data to determine linkages between data sets, trending, or visualization of results.
- Strong Relationship Manager. Excellent influencing and communication skills. A personable team player within a global team.
- Certifications preferred but not required: CISA, CISSP, CIA
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Opportunity for an auditor to eventually move into the business
- Opportunity for someone outside of audit to move into an audit role
- Excellent work/life balance