You are here
IT Manager - Investment Firm
USD150,000 - USD160,000
- IT Manager reporting to the CIO of an investment Firm
- Excellent quality of life and full benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected investment firm with 2+ billion in AUM. They have a family environment and take care of their employees. This person will work very closely with their colleagues as well as investors.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, and data conversions and file maintenance.
- Develop technology and process improvements; be a key contributor in the long-term strategy and sustainability of business processes and information systems
- Manage technology projects adherence to deadlines and strong communication to stakeholders.
- Lead the technology staff including recruitment, training/development and performance management
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of IT experience, ideally within an investment firm
- Management experience is a must
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience